Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Commercials

The superbowl commercials this year were not the best, but they were pretty damn awesome none the less.

I really liked the one with the little boy dressed up as darth vader, trying to use the force on things, and the pepsi max commericials were pretty awesome.

The ones that really failed were the go daddy. com and the coca cola commercials. they made me groan.


I wish i still had more of that taco dip from yesterday. who else hated the go daddy.com ones?

11 comments:

  1. the superbowl commercial pissed me off almost as much as the halftime show

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 million to air one of those things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the commercials were subpar, i'm excited for the summers movies though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was down with the Star Wars one, even though I'd never buy a Volkswagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont watch football so i actually blew it off this year for some call of duty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super bowl is overrated in my opingion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I was pretty underwhelmed by the superbowl this year. Game and commercial wise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The godaddy comercials are aimed at 13 year old boys who get aroused at the slightest of sexual notions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i thought they were all pretty bad. i remember most of the commercials fox was running for the chicago code and glee more than the "funny" commercials.

    ReplyDelete