Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Piggy Bank is wearing a doctors mask and your argument is irrelevant.

    I took my lovely girlfriend to lunch today at the olive garden, and i really think that our service was blah because of the way i was dressed. I had on a tee-shirt and a stripped zip sweater, and a black cap. Not a fancy outfit, but not a scummy out fit. Im a 24 year old guy, and our server took away the wine sample cups without even offering or mentioning anything about the wine, Its not like i look like im 18 either. She was very cold to us, and took forever to bring us our stuff. We both got the unlimited soup, salad and bread sticks. Its not like it takes along time to make this stuff. we were waiting almost 20 mins for our food. 

    Did this woman type cast us as bad tippers? so that means she should just give up on doing a good job? The restaurant was barley half full.  I worked in restaurants almost 5 years, i know all about doing a good job and leaving a good tip.  Its pretty shitty for a waitress to do something like this. Has this happened to anyone else recently?




   

4 comments:

  1. I've noticed this too. I think it's because once someone's been waiting tables long enough, they think they can tell who tips and who doesn't. I say this because I have friends who I've heard talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like she did judge you as bad tippers, which I think is rude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that place is wayy overpriced

    ReplyDelete