Sunday, January 30, 2011

ProBowl

    Today is the ProBowl, wooo ( twirls finger) is it just me or does not a single person give a shit about it. I mean its football, and its an excuse to eat snacks and drink beer.  Otherwise, its weak sauce. I think they need a game with the coaches as the players, that would be pretty epic. Watching Rex Ryan trying to provide coverage over Belacheck, EPIC.  Im still going to watch the ProBowl, But Maybe if the game was before the preseason, it would be better.

Anyone agree with me though, that a coaches game would be sick?

9 comments:

  1. HAHA Coach games would be hilarious, but they are to panzy. I feel you though it seems like no-one cares about it.. Feels bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like watching sports cause I feel like a faggot sitting down eating while I watch people getting excercise...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ProBowls are fun

    +support
    http://eeatucf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any excuse to drink beer is a good one by my book. Followed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coaches just talk, they don't act. Put a bunch of coaches on the field, that'll be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've learn to accept football as it is after 22 years of ignoring it. i really don't care who wins, but my family likes the steelers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. eating snacks and drinking is always welcome

    following

    http://bassdomain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog. and yeah the pro bowl is crap... I think about 3 people watched it this year

    ReplyDelete